We are a global healthcare solutions leader centered on improving the health of people and animals around the world.
Supply chain excellence is the bedrock of our organization and the platform from which we serve pharmacies, providers, and pharmaceutical partners to improve global access to care and accelerate positive health outcomes.
We are the partner of choice for the largest network of healthcare customers in the world. We provide secure, reliable access to pharmaceuticals and healthcare products and solutions that optimize our customers’ ability to serve patients and animals.
We continue to focus on and invest in innovative ways to enhance our partnerships with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies of all sizes. Our comprehensive and growing portfolio optimizes therapy success through end-to-end commercialization solutions that range from clinical trial and reimbursement to delivery and adherence.
We look to the year ahead with anticipation and excitement as we build a more unified corporate identity as Cencora. Business continuity is our top priority throughout this transformation, and we look forward to celebrating our bright future with our team members, partners, and customers.
team members worldwide
on Fortune 500 list
in annual revenue
Purpose and values
We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Our guiding principles
- Put people first.
- Celebrate individuality. Act together.
- Tell the truth. Tell it fast.
- Be part of the solution.
- Think big. Be humble.
- Unite around our customers.
What we do
We partner with pharmaceutical innovators to facilitate and optimize therapy success while providing secure, reliable access to pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, and solutions to impact global access to care.
- #10 on Fortune 500
- #21 on Fortune Global 500 list
- #22 Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma™ 2022
- #41 on Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies 2022, # 6 for Health Care and Life Sciences Category
- “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality” by the Human Rights Campaign (100 score on 2022 Corporate Equality Index)
- DiversityInc, “Noteworthy Company 2022”
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy ranked #1 by J.D. Power for Customer Satisfaction Among Chain Drug Store Pharmacies 2022
- 2022 Americares Power of Partnership Award
- 2022 Civic 50 Greater Philadelphia
- 2022 CADCA Humanitarian of the Year
- Alloga UK achieved Gold accreditation from Investors in People (IIP)
AmerisourceBergen values our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct to guide our actions in service to our partners, patients, and each other. We apply our Code across our businesses globally to uphold ethical and safety standards — from proper labeling to protecting patient privacy. In addition, our Supplier Code of Conduct, which is aligned with the principles of several globally recognized standards, shows our focus on collaborating with suppliers that uphold our high levels of compliance and excellence.